Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wrath Upon Us

So, it has been quite an eventful two weeks on the Dark Iron server. I thought I'd throw up a quick update of what's been going down, because in less than 24 hours my soul will have been consumed by the expansion.

1. Kil'jaedan dead! That's right, I was invited by my friend Sayedie to accompany her guild to clear the Sunwell. It was by far the most intense fight I've ever had to heal, and the most absolute chaos to survive through. Well done Vigilant! And congratulations to everyone on loots! PS. Sorry if the pictures are big. What's 'edit'?

Amg

2. Black War Bear: Check! In our exceedingly annoying boredom, the guilds Vigilant and Fear Engine put together two late night raids on all four horde cities, and we were able to get our cool mounts for the occasion. We were also able to defend our cities from any invading horde, as shown in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaSzaxSg2z0

Here are some screenshots that I think commemorate the event accordingly. This was the most fun I've ever had in WoW, period.
1
2
3
4
5
6

Thanks to everyone who woke up at 3AM server to get this done, I'd say it was worth it.

3. Lich Invasion? Two days ago, massive frostwyrms swooped over the Stormwind Harbor, eliciting mixed responses. While the effect was cool, and it was semi fun to watch, there wasn't really anything we could do. The guards were defending the city well enough, and whenever we killed one, nothing happened. I did, however, manage to snag a few pics, so enjoy!

1
2
3

It's been an amazing few weeks. I've been having the time of my 'life', if you will ;)

Grats to everyone who has been downing new bosses, seeing new content, defending cities, etc., and I'll see you all in Northrend!

No comments: